Are you interested in joining a pharmaceutical company where your skills, competences and creativity can open doors for your early development and professional growth? Are you highly motivated and interested in getting practical experience in an international environment and take over responsibility?
If this sounds interesting for you, we can offer the opportunity of a traineeship in our Human Pharmaceuticals business office?s in Lisbon in our Market Access department.
The Market Access team is responsible for achieving reimbursement for Boehringer Ingelheim?s Human Pharmaceuticals, ensuring that patients who benefit from them have access to these products, as well as developing payer and value strategies for our business.
The traineeship is a 12 months assignment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Collaboration in the development of activities related to market access for new medicines, including:
- Prepare price approval requests;
- Prices revision;
- Support development of dossiers of therapeutic added value;
- Support development of economic evaluation studies of new medicines;
- Support development of market access tools for regional and local access;
- Research and collection of information related to different therapeutic areas (epidemiological data, incidence and prevalence, costs, treatment standards, competitors, etc.);
- Support hospital tenders;
In the development of its activity the trainee will work together with other functional areas of the company as the marketing department, the medical and clinical trials area and regulatory affairs, among others.
- Pharmaceutical, other Life Sciences or Economics degree
- Additional training in areas related to the health economy and/or economic evaluation of medicines is preferred
- Previous work experience in a professional business environment is considered as a plus, e.g. previous internships
- Excellent command of the Portuguese and English language
- Dedicated, reliable and team-oriented
- Structured, independent and results-oriented way of working
- Profound knowledge of standard MS Office programs
Please note that only applications including a cover letter and resume in English are considered for this role.
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI:
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry?s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
We offer new and exciting development opportunities for ambitious people with potential for more. For more information about BI please visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com.
In order to comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (?SPL?). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.