adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Collect, calculate, and load cost supply chain master data from the adidas supply chain source base and distribute this to Group sales subsidiaries (markets) via our SAP systems.
Enable and ensure the smooth flow of business via accurate and on-time delivery of financial information ultimately guaranteeing correct payment to suppliers and appropriate charges of transfer prices to subsidiaries through our trading company (TradeCo). Drive efficiency improvements across all PEU pricing processes with a particular focus on automation, efficiency and simplicity. Ensure open and clear communication with key stakeholders to deliver harmonized processes and to fully understand customer needs. Supervise and provide guidance to coordinators ensuring training and understanding of pricing logic is completed and targets are set and achieved.
- Price and Supply chain master data analysis, communication & maintenance;
- Drive accurate maintenance and updates of price and supply chain master data information in both SAP selling (PEU) and sourcing (GPS) modules;
- Ensure resolution of queries related to missing or inaccurate data;
- Lead preparation and distribution of price list reports to the markets/subsidiaries ensuring timely communication, and prompt attention to follow-on queries;
- Drive re-pricing to ensure appropriate valuation of inventory;
- Understand our organizational customers and stakeholders and the flow of data into and out of our systems;
- Communicate data and process requirements as appropriate to all;
- Ensure periodic analysis and monitoring activities and reporting (KPIs) and be able to actively problem-solve any issues identified;
- Continuously offer ideas and solutions on how to improve daily processes, tasks and procedures for increased efficiency or better service for all stakeholders;
- Ensure all processes are critically reviewed and documented.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects under a deadline;
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of the complexity, interactions and dynamics within an international company;
- Analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Motivating/leading/training a team;
- Ability to think creatively and to drive structured & practical solutions within the wider group;
- Strong and clear interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrates creativity and initiative and is result orientated.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree ideally with a focus on supply chain, or finance and/or controlling;
- 3 years working experience in Pricing or other relevant area;
- Proven work experience in people management;
- Excellent skills in ERP systems (SAP);
- Fluency in English (oral and in writing) is mandatory.
- Outlook: Good
- Word: Basic
- Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: Good
- SAP PEU / PGS: Advanced